A UNIQUE SHOPPING OPPORTUNITY IN SAN FRANCISCO'S MARINA DISTRICT...
JUNE 2 - 4, 2016
(Thursday 9-5, Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-3)
3616 & 3618 BRODERICK ST.
SAN FRANCISCO MARINA District is the location of our next fabulous estate sale! We are offering items from two large flats and a huge garage full of never-used items from Neiman-Marcus, Nordstrom's, I.Magnin, Saks, Gump's and other fine department stores! If you're looking for gifts for yourself and/or others... this is a must-attend event!
- WATERFORD: Collections of Colleen and Lismore heirloom-quality flutes, various wine and tumblers, serving dishes, plates and more.
- Hundreds of women's clothing (sizes 2 – 10) some New, with Designers BURBERRY, OSCAR DE LA RENTA, DOLCE CABANA, CALVIN KLEIN, and more): dresses, suits, coats, furs, skirts, pants and blouses, shoes (FERRAGAMO), casual-wear, purses, wallets, lingerie. SOME VINTAGE ITEMS!
- Men’s items also
- Large amount of NEW ITALIAN LEATHER ITEMS (Coats, handbags, shoes, wallets, etc….
- French Neo-Classical Turtle Back Center Table(with black lacquer and tulipwood) 52” X 33 X 30 ½” Circa 1860
- H20 Audie System, S-250 Amplifier, M-250, M-250 Signature, Atlantic Technology THX Innovative Home Theater
- Extensive array of Lladro, Hummel, Florence, Belleek, Lenox and other porcelain of figurines and serving dishes. Murano Glass.
- Incredible selection of gorgeous decorative bells from all over the world.
- Setting for 24 (Gump's) Raynaud's French Traditional Dinnerware. Limoges porcelain, finished with gold trim.
- Homer Laughlin’s Vintage Eggshell Nautilus China from the 1950’s
- Impressive collection of Limoges and Clocks
- FURNITURE: Gorgeous antique armoires, display cabinets, sofas, tables, beds, dressers, desks, leather and upholstered chairs, occasional chairs, 2 kitchen tables with chairs, Dining Table with Cabinets, Mirrors (some from Italy), Room & Board Futon, Antique US Post Office Ladder, Cedar Chest and more!
- Ephemera... 1937 Original commemorative of The Bay Bridge with original WWII War Bond Stamp Corsage, 1939 Invite The World stamps, coins and ribbon from International Exposition…STAMPS (never used) POSTCARDS, magazines, religious and SPORTS ephemera.
- Linens galore! (sheets, towels, table-cloths; etc.) Lot’s of Italian Linens
- A vast collection of pots, pans, roasters, utensils, serving dishes, platters and bowls.
- Incredible selection of Collector Dolls (Barbie, Nancy Ann Storybook Dolls, Madame Alexander, Knowles, Cabbage Patch, S. Gibson, Effanbee, Furga, Vogue, Marie Osmond, etc.)… in addition to dozens of stuffed animals of all sizes and shapes. Vintage Barbie furniture and other assorted dolls
- Solid-wood twin and double bed frames, with matching dressers and night tables.
- Gorgeous Vintage lamps and Nice AREA RUGS!
- ART (L. Jongejan, Mohammad Ben Ali, Clarence Braley, Alexander Fraser, Euler, Frank Whipple)
- FINE JEWLERY (LOTS OF GOLD!) and Costume Jewelry
- CD’s, LP’s, 45’s
- Orpheum No. 1 Antique Banjo and case
- Disney Collectibles
- HUGE collection of ornaments (Disney, Hallmark Keepsake...etc.) and other Christmas deco
- VINTAGE BASEBALL and FOOTBALL CARDS...in excellent condition!
- BOOKS and office supplies, greeting cards, Christmas Card Sets
- Jewelry Boxes from Italy (inlaid wood design)
- Vintage Cameras and other technology
- Library Globe